5th International Conference on Geotechnical, Structural and Construction Engineering (CIGOS 2019), which will take place in Hanoi, Vietnam from October 31 to November 1, 2019. The conference focuses on the theme of “Innovation for Sustainable Infrastructure”, which is of vital importance in many developing countries.
The conference is co-organized by the Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts (AVSE-Global) and the University of Transport Technology (UTT) in partnership with the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay). Similar to the previous 2017-Edition, the CIGOS 2019 proceedings will be submitted to the book series “Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering” published by Springer and indexed in Scopus.
The deadline for abstract submission is November 30, 2018. The main topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced Modeling and Characterization of Structures
- Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies
- Smart and Sustainable Cities
- Geotechnics for Environment and Energy
- Urban Planning, Transport and Environment
- Data mining & Machine Learning
- Building Information Modeling
Please submit your abstract (250 – 500 words) via the conference website: https://cigos2019.sciencesconf.org/user/submit.