You are cordially invited to submit abstracts to the 5th International Conference on Geotechnical, Structural and Construction Engineering (CIGOS 2019), which will take place in Hanoi, Vietnam from October 31 to November 1, 2019. The conference focuses on the theme of “Innovation for Sustainable Infrastructure”, which is of vital importance in many developing countries.
The conference is co-organized by the Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts (AVSE-Global) and the University of Transport Technology (UTT) in partnership with the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay). Similar to the previous 2017-Edition, the CIGOS 2019 proceedings will be submitted to the book series “Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering” published by Springer and indexed in Scopus.
Distinguished keynote speakers have accepted to attend the conference:
- ADELI Hojjat, Professor of Ohio State University, USA
- BOLTZE Manfred, Professor of Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- MATTHEWS Adam, Head of International for the UK Government’s Building Information Modelling – Chairman of the EU BIM Task Group, UK
- LACASSE Suzanne, Expert Adviser at the Norwegian Geotechnical Institute (NGI), Norway
- RILETT Laurence, Professor, Director of the Nebraska Transportation Center and the Mid-America Transportation Center, USA
- SKIBNIEWSKI Mirosław J., Professor of University of Maryland, USA
- TURMO Jose, Professor of Technical University of Catalonia BarcelonaTech (UPC), Spain
- YOUNG Ben, Professor, Associate Dean of the Graduate School & Associate Dean of the Engineering Faculty of the University of Hong Kong, China
The deadline for abstract submission is November 30, 2018. The main topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced Modeling and Characterization of Structures
- Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies
- Smart and Sustainable Cities
- Geotechnics for Environment and Energy
- Urban Planning, Transport and Environment
- Data mining & Machine Learning
- Building Information Modeling
Please submit your abstract (250 – 500 words) via the conference website: https://cigos2019.sciencesconf.org/user/submit.
Information about CIGOS 2019, including keynote lectures, important dates, venue, program and sponsorship opportunities, etc. can also be found on the conference website: https://cigos2019.sciencesconf.org.
We would highly appreciate if you could forward the call for papers to your colleagues who may be interested in this conference.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your contribution.
Co-chairmen of CIGOS 2019
Dr. DAO Van Dong, Rector of UTT
Dr. HA MINH Cuong, ENS Paris-Saclay, Director of Civil and Mechanical Engineering Network of AVSE Global